GIVE ONE YEAR TO GOD...
BE CHANGED FOR A LIFETIME.
The Antioch Discipleship School is an intense, fast paced, dedicated 9-month adventure where students of any age, background or season of life discover spiritual identity, learn to walk in daily friendship and intimacy with Jesus, and embrace the values of the Kingdom of God.
Classes meet weekly on Monday evenings in Mt Clemens and once a month on Saturday for an extended time. Although ADS is about training and development, it is not just an academic endeavor—it is a transformational life-journey lived out in the context of community. Regular class time is filled with passionate worship, dynamic speakers teaching the Word of God, and discipleship in small group settings called D-Groups. In addition, the power and authority of the Kingdom of God are demonstrated and experienced in exciting activations outside of the classroom.
During these 9 .months, God will do a mighty work in and through you as you:
- Discover the passionate love God has for you as your Father
- Walk out in your true, spiritual identity in Christ
- Develop a deeper intimacy with God and other believers
- Read and study the Word of God in fresh new ways
- Live out the values of the Kingdom of God, with a solid Biblical understanding
- Learn how to hear the voice of God
- Are filled with the power and wisdom of the Holy Spirit
- Serve our church and city with love and power
- Become equipped and trained in the ministry style of Jesus.
- Proclaim and demonstrate the Gospel of the Kingdom of God
- Partner with God in what He is doing in the nations by participating in a mission trip (not covered in your tuition)
We would love for you to be a part of ADS in 2018!
For questions or more info email ADS@antiochshoreline.com
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION (Download editable PDF)
ADS begins September 10, 2018 and ends in June, 2018.
Class is every Monday from 6:30-9:30pm and one Saturday per month from 9am - 12pm. Applications due August 19, 2018
Tuition = $750/person, in monthly payments of $75
(Includes books, speakers, food & US Outreach)
$75 deposit due upon acceptance.
*Does not include int'l outreach costs. We'll help w/ fundraising.
Orientation: Saturday, September 8 . 2018
World Mandate Conference: TBD
US Outreach: November 16-18, 2018
International Outreach: April 1-7, 2019
- Devotion to Jesus – learn to spend time with Jesus every day.
- Bible Reading – read through the Bible during the school year along with assigned study material.
- Evangelism – share the Gospel regularly.
- Discipleship – be mentored and actively seek to disciple others.
- Scripture Memory – memorize verses together as a class each week
- Antioch Church Life – participate in a D-Group, attend a Sunday service, and serve the church in some capacity.
- Employment – secure and maintain at least a part time job (around 20 hours per week). Being a stay-at-home mom is considered a full-time job.
- Book Reading – read the assigned books each month
- U.S. Outreach – participate in a weekend evangelistic outreach to serve one of Antioch's U.S. church plants.
- International Outreach – participate in a week-long evangelistic outreach to one of Antioch's international church plants. Approximate Cost: $1100